Starco employs a wide range of technical and professional engineering personnel, on a full-time and part-time basis, as well as contract personnel on an as-needed and project-specific basis.
Starco attracts talented individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment with recognized expertise in the following areas:
- Civil and Structural Engineers and Designers
- Compressor and Metering facility Engineers and Designers
- Drafting Technologist - Civil and Mechanical
- Drafting Technologist - Electrical and Instrumentation and Control
- Electrical Engineers and Designers
- GIS Technologist
- Instrumentation and Controls Engineers and Designers
- Land Analysis
- Material Coordinators
- Measurement Technologists and Technicians
- Mechanical Engineers and Designers
- Network Designers
- Pipeline Integrity
- Piping and Mainline Engineers and Designers
- Process Engineers and Designers
- Project Assistant
- Project Cost Controllers
- Project Engineers
- Project Estimators
- Project Managers
- Project Planners and Schedulers
- Project Risk Analyst
- Telecommunication Engineers and Designers
Please send us a covering letter with a copy of your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
Starco Engineering Ltd.
Suite 808, 100 - 4th Avenue S.W.
Canada T2P 3N2
Fax: (403) 538-5432
Your resume will be kept in our files for six months. Thank you for your interest.