Starco Engineering Ltd. is a multi-discipline engineering, consulting, field services and technical resource placement company focused in the Oil and Gas, Water Treatment and Telecommunication industry.
- Starco was formed in Calgary, Alberta, Canada in 1997 by Sean Souksamlane (P.Eng.) initially under the name of Souksamlane Consulting Ltd.
- With a Civil Engineering degree, majoring in Construction Management, Sean earned his practical petroleum industry experience managing and implementing technically wide ranging projects for NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd. and TransCanada Pipelines Limited.
- Staff numbers at Starco have increased steadily since the first year of operation as the company began to fill a demand to locate and place skilled engineering and technical personnel for Calgary's petroleum industry companies.
- Offering a mixed staff of over 100 core and contract personnel covering professional engineering, technical, electrical, SCADA, telecommunication, drafting and miscellaneous specialized IT disciplines, Starco is steadily increasing it's EPCM service delivery capabilities.
- Starco also continues to grow it's resource placement service providing a single source contact for engineering, drafting and a growing range of technical resource skills.
Starco Engineering Ltd. is focused to becoming the multi-discipline EPCM of choice for Alberta energy industry.
- TransCanada Pipelines / NOVA Corporation of Alberta
- Kinder Morgan (Terasen Pipelines)
- ATCO Pipelines
- Pembina Pipeline
- Access Pipelines
- Simmons Group - Pipeline Division
- ASME Pipelines Sub-Division
- ATCO Midstream
- Spectra Energy (Duke Energy)
- Burlington Resources
- Honeywell / UE-1 Project
- NOVA Chemicals - Research & Technology
- Colt Engineering
- Davies Engineering
- USI Project Services
- Sunstone Projects
- Design Group
- Magna IV Engineering / Magna Group of Companies
- Ber-Mac Electrical and Instrumentation
- Cobra Maintenance
- Denim Pipeline Construction
- IBM Global Services
- DMR Consulting (Fujitsu)
- CNC Global Consulting Services
- ElectroTech Systems
If you would like to receive a Starco Engineering Ltd. corporate profile, please call us at 403-249-0430.